Monday, April 23, 2007


Today, two of the most important people in my life are celebrating their birthdays. My husband and our beautiful daughter Nicole. I want you both, to just have a wonderful day being surrounded by the people and things you love the most.
Bruce, 20 years ago I gave you the most precious gift, our beautiful daughter. What a wonderful husband and father you are. You are so full of a strength that I can't even compare to have. Have a wonderful day and know that you are so loved.
Nicole, 20 years ago you came into my life and I am so glad you did. Your caring heart, has always inspired me to push myself to become a better person. I've watched you change into a beautiful young woman that I'm proud to call my daughter. I hope your day will be filled with a lot of laughter.

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

such beautiful pics.. and thks for your comment on my blog.. glad what I shared helped... so nice to know.. hugs