Friday, June 29, 2007

What a month it has been! School ending for my children, starting/ending of Baseball for my son and NOW just keeping the two entertained for the summer. I don't think it is going to be to bad as long as they don't spend most of their time arguing with each other(One teenager and one preteen)

I've been trying to keep up with the photo challenge and I'm really loving it. Thanks ladies for putting it together!!!! So here I go the last three weeks of challenges.........



Challenge #4, Close ups, decided to use another flower just because it is pretty. The Ogre sized M&M's looked so good I almost didn't want to eat them but did anyway. The pool cover was taken by youngest who is now taking part in the challenges with me.
Challenge #5, Mode of Transportation. Nothing really exciting except that my Volvo is being gifted to my oldest in a month so it will have a new home driveway soon.
Challenge #6, What summer means to me........ha ha ha. Okay maybe NOT so inviting to some right now BUT to my family this is what summer means. Getting our neighborhood/community pool up and running for the summer! I promise a nicer picture later!!
Don't forget to take part in the photo challenge, if you dare!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Great photos Juel, I love the Ogre M&M's also, yummy. I would've eaten them all also. I can't wait for the next challenge. I'm loving it so far.

Heather said...

Thank you for participating Juel! Can't wait to see your pool all ready for summer!

susy said...

Mmmmm, M&ms, love the peanut ones. It must be the month for photographing them, I put one on my blog the other day. And lucky you having a pool, my kids would love one.