Saturday, July 07, 2007

As promised! A picture of our clean pool. What I don't understand is why people in our neighborhood don't spend a lot of their time in it. Totally odd when it has been reaching over 100* this last week!!
Funky Photo took a week off but we were encouraged to post our favorite of the week. Mine is of my son who turned 14 years old yesterday. Hard to believe how fast they grow! Happy Birthday Ethen, you are my son and I can't ever imagine my life without you. You fill my life with a crazy boy joy, that I love. I am thankful that you still aren't afraid to kiss me on the cheek in a public place or hold my hand. I hope those days will continue for a lifetime, along with our Starbucks dates!

2 comments:

Heather said...

The pool looks great! And if we lived close we would spend a ton of time there! Happy birthday to your son. As a mama to a boy I'm glad to hear that at 14 he still shows he loves you!

Bonita Rose said...

your pool is amazing....i wish we had one of those!