Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I've been tagged by my writing friend Bonnierose wanting to know some random facts about me. So as I am a writer that has been hidden away in a closet for a long time, I'm happy to obliged. Thanks Bonnie for the push and gentle leading.

Never in my life have I: felt so loved then the day I woke up one Christmas morning realizing how much my Lord and Savior truly loved me. Then BELIEVING IT!!

High school was: something I had to do to get on with my life and get out of my parents house.(hhhmmm, I think I heard that from one of my children!!)

When I'm nervous: my stomach gets VERY upset.

My hair: is only very blonde because I have it dyed twice a year.

When I was 5: It was just me and my mom, then she met my step-dad.

When I turn my head to the left: I see my gas fireplace with lovely Heidi Swapp flowers, in clear jars on the mantels.

I should be: doing some chores, getting dinner ready or packing my scrapbook supplies before I go to a friends house to scrapbook tonight.

By this time next year: I will be a Granny for the second time!!

My favorite Aunt: before my Uncle's divorce, was my Aunt Kathy. Now, I have no Aunt's that are apart of my life. My family isn't very functional.

I have a hard time understanding: when some people choose to continue towards a bad path, even when they really know right from wrong.

You know I like you if: I am drawn to spending time with you and can just be myself.

My ideal breakfast is: Crunchy hash browns with cheesy scrambled eggs.

If you visit my hometown: there is always an extra place for you to sleep at my house, no charge!!

My favorite blonde is: my friend Terri in less she has dyed her hair! Then it would be Beth Proudfoot a teacher at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I totally admire both of these women for helping me to discover a part of who I am.

My favorite brunette is: my girlfriend Shari Dover who is an awesome scrapbook buddy and listener.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: is a happy cow with tiny wings.....lol

Last night I: slept very nicely because it was finally cooler outside.

A better name for me would be: I would not want a different name. God has shown me what my name means to Him and who would want to change it after that??

I've been told I look like: I am younger than I really am. Must be the fact, that I had all my children at a young age and being able to keep up with them OR that I work with youth at my church.

If you have stuck it out this long you are sooo brave!! I'm tagging Terri!! he he he Welcome to the blog world girlfriend!!!

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

I loved reading more about u.. thks for doing it! hugsya Pray for me, I'm going thru some personal struggles right now.. hugs

Stampin n da Hood said...

Oh good grief!
I can't even start to answer any of those...you know me, can't ramble, has to have reason n rhymes!
I don't do "fwd"s either!
haha