Thursday, August 02, 2007

Yesterday, I spent part of my morning with my friend Shari, scrapbooking. Totally fun when we can spend some one on one time together. God has brought her into my life and I am grateful to Him for that. She spoils me when I am at her house with making me mochas. It makes me feel just as special as when I go to Starbucks once a week.
So I decided to take a look at our local cash and carry. I found quite a few different non coffee flavors so the kids can enjoy them........hey, what am I kidding I LOVE them too!! Tonight my daughter Micheala and I made White Chocolate and Peach smoothies.....yummy!! I am definitely NOT going to be able to have these every night!!! Thank you Shari for helping me save a little bit of money in the long run. It is worth it to spend time making these with the kids.

No comments: