Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sites and sounds of just a little bit of everything.
I have had a wonderful few days! Picking up my Daughter and Granddaughter were at the top of my weekend excitement along with celebrating my birthday. At the airport she asked me to pick her up and I couldn't have been any happier. The fact that she decided she needed my sunglasses wasn't to bad either.

The only agenda we had was to spend time at Pike's Place and then take some Seattle skyline photos at Queen Anne park. It was such a beautiful day, not to hot or cold. It was so full of life, wonderful sounds and beautiful colors. I do love to browse and I could spend so many hours just looking at everything. Not everyone in my family feels this way, which is sad but they adjusted themselves for me. More later........




No comments: