Sunday, January 20, 2008

Here's to a GREAT girls weekend!

The boys have been gone, it has just been Michaela and I. The house is quiet and we haven't done much. I had thought we might start painting this weekend but ya know it just didn't seem like the right thing to do. I'm getting antsy to get started on painting.......I believe it is going to be up to me. Maybe if I start everyone else will get excited.

I've had a hard few days keeping by with the LOAD challenge. DH's boss died suddenly over last weekend so it has been an interesting week, helping DH where I can.


Day 10, Our new kitten Archie. Maybe he is part dog?

Day 11, Something I LOVE!


Day 12, My Grandson made his appearance. I couldn't decide which photo to use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey congratulations! We need to get together so I can see these pages in person, you are sure cranking them out! I am jealous of your set up, but soon I will be able to have my stuff back too. helen