Friday, February 01, 2008

A sad day! but good news anyway......

So my computer is dead, worse than burnt toast. I didn't ever think I would be so thankful for the kids having their own computer! At least now I don't feel so disconnected.

The LOAD challenge is over but I was able to finish all my layouts. I uploaded them just in time yesterday morning. Over the next few days I will be posting the remainder of them. I hope you enjoy them.



Day 16, A special gift that I recieved in the mail in January. A pair of scissors with my Fiskateer number on them! I took a picture of the box filler, and then got out one of my old stencils. Fun stuff!





Day 17, One of my favorite things to drink in the summertime. From one of my favorite places.







Day 18, The cover page for my personal album. The meaning and story of my name.

No comments: