Friday, August 22, 2008

All better

It is nice to 'finally' be feeling better after my little knee mishap. It took over two weeks for the scap to completely come off and go figure that now that it is off, I have a bruise. Oh well, hopefully I will be more careful and not have something like this happen again.

The last couple of weeks has been busy with taking my son to marching band camp at his new school. They perform at football games and also several competitions throughout the season so it should be a lot of fun for him. It is wonderful to see him find his place. It is hard to believe that he is in High School now and registered for classes. He is taller than me now and more handsome than I ever could have imagined.

School starts in just over a week. I think everyone is anxious about getting life back to a little bit of normal, especially after this summer's move. After a couple of weeks of getting settled into a school routine my plan is to look for a part time job. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do but I want to like what I do. That is something that is extremely important to me, not that I'm going to be looking for the perfect job but just something fun.

Speaking of fun we will be having our first few visitors this weekend. It seems that a few have decided that they all wanted to come the same weekend. I sure don't mind! It is going to be so nice to see family and friends. I'm actually excited and I haven't been excited in months!!

Well, back to chores and finishing my scrapbook space! Yep, it is ALMOST done!! Can't wait to share.

No comments: