Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finished and Cleaned, part 2

I'm glad I was able to get back to posting the rest of my corner for you today. So here we go, welcome again to my little corner of the world.

This wall took me a long time to figure out how I wanted to do it. It is the only wall that was long enough to handle all my Iris drawers except for two sets. I also wanted to utilize the track lighting as much as possible. The two things I've added to this space are two cheap curtain rods from Target, cost plus clips $15. Then a repainted box from Michaels that I got for 75% off before I moved. I actually got two but the other one is not shown here but is the same color. My goal is to take some of the paper that I've collected and cut paper to fit into the fronts of the drawers. I think this will make my dh happy as far as making it look pretty.


Nothing to special about my white cabinet that houses my paper. It is still to be organized by season so I am not going to show you the inside!! On the top of it was just enough space for a few photo boxes that don't house photos.....lol. The black ones are my newest Fun Find just this week........Photo and embellishment boxes from Becky Higgins and Lisa Bearson at a discount store I found for $5 each!!


I LOVE all my color and organizational stuff. It has been fun to collect pieces here and there over the last few months. Thanks for stopping by, it was fun to share with you. NOW just to get a few scrappy friends to come over and share this with me then my world would be perfect!!

3 comments:

MNScrapbookmom said...

This looks amazing !!! You are very lucky to have such a large area to house your supplies. Currently, I am outgrowning my 9x9 room... :( I love your organization... Great work !!! ¥

me..... said...

I love what you have done. You are so organised.One day when I grow up I will be organised - LOL.....I am not an organised person. Very much Sanguine personality...

Anonymous said...

wow! I am impressed! You have everything all organized and just so. I still have mine in a heap. Come help me next time you are in town...Ha ha. It seems like nobody can put away our crafting stuff except us, or we would never find it. I better get busier!! helen