Saturday, November 29, 2008

Living in the presence


I got to see my Grandbabies a couple of weeks ago. It was wonderful to love on them. I'm thankful that I had these pictures taken even if they are kinda silly. They are the last ones I will have of them with me for a long time. The day before Thanksgiving my daughter, with her husband and children left without telling anyone where they were going. I'm not going to go into anything but just to say it is a mess. I will miss them.

So I'm trying my best to live in the present. Take care of things that I can take care of. Doing my best to not stress out because it seems like everything is so heavy.

2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Oh Juel...I am thinking of you and will have you in my prayers...it is so hurtful when things are not going well with your children. Hang in there, and don't stress to much.

ScrappyStuff said...

Hang in there, i just can't imagine.
It's hard being away from them when you KNOW where they are... i hope you still hear from them to know that all is well.
Your in my prayers... drop me an email if you need to!
... toni,
http://scrapphappy.blogspot.com/