Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Christmas time

It is that time of year that everyone is hustling around looking for that perfect gift, for that perfect someone. I honestly am having a hard time with it. I didn't have my summer job of taking care of our neighborhood community pool this year because of the move so that means less money for presents. I am thinking that isn't a bad thing but means the presents I do give must be well thought out. I'm not allowing myself to get caught up in the 'got to buy it' mode. What about you? What are you doing to make your dollar stretch?

One of the fun things I do love about this time of year are how much people are sharing themselves. I guess that is what this time of year should really be all about. So if you want to be in on some fun check out Tim Holtz, 12 tags of Christmas. He is even doing give aways everyday!! You will also want to head on over to Wilna's Christmas blog she has a special present for everyone. All I can say is you are going to LOVE it, well at least I do!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I am making most of my gifts homemade this year. It has been a delight figuring out what to make each person. I am the type that if I am going to make something for someone, it's gotta be something that I believe they want. :-) I think that being a little cash strapped is a good thing for gift giving. Means that we stop and think more and more of the person then the gift. :-)