Thursday, December 18, 2008

No Mail but plenty of SNOW!

Two feet of snow in a 24 hour period that is what we have had. It is amazing! So for me I am snowed in because my car is to low to the ground. No school for the kids today and tomorrow either so for them Christmas vacation started a couple of days early. Sure hope they didn't leave anything in their lockers that they needed. Bruce made it in to work only to turn around a couple of hours later to come home. It only stopped snowing this evening for enough time for Bruce and I to get some shoveling done. Never thought I would say this but in the spring when snow blowers go on sale, we are buying one.

Back to watching the snow fall, making Christmas presents that should have been out in the mail by now and waiting for morning. Michaela and I will get out the Christmas stuff and do a bit of decorating. At least I have snowmen that can stay up until spring or until I NEED spring.

2 comments:

thekreativelife said...

WOW! You lucky gal! So far we've just had rain and freezing rain . . . not enough snow to amount to anything. Wanna send some my way? ;)

P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd LOVE to see some pictures of your kitties, by the way. Cats are so fun(ny)!

Anonymous said...

I love the snow. Guess that's what growing up in Washington state does to a girl!

Thanks for stopping by!