Friday, February 27, 2009

Overwhelmed

Yesterday was just one of those days! I made myself focus on things I can control, simple chores and trying to condense my scrapbook corner. See I made the mistake of totalling up how much I spent in scrapbook supplies last year.......ya, don't do that!! If you do, do everything you can to block it out of your mind. No, that doesn't mean go buy more supplies, it means use and reduce. I was able to return a few impulse purchases, which made me feel a little better. I am now tackling in my brain how I need to approach a scrapbook sale. I don't have a large amount of friends here in Spokane so it isn't like I can pass on things to them. Anyone have any ideas?
Materials: Basic Grey-Urban Prairie, Bo Bunny Clover Dot and DCWV Green Woodland Weave Background Paper, Bazzil Bling Cardstock, CTMH Chocolate ink, Chipboard letters, Glitter, Buttons, Diecuts

This is something I saw at my local scrapbook store last week. I just had to take the time to pick out some pretty paper and use the diecut machine. It was so much fun to put together and just brings a smile to my face. I cut a circle of chipboard and mounted everything on it.

2 comments:

Roxie said...

You could do some sort of yard sale on line. post products and pictures. Then anyone who comes to your blog can see what you have.

Anonymous said...

Why would you EVER EVER EVER save your scrapbook receipts for a year! is my first reaction, but then I thought, well, maybe you were planning on selling a lot of your items, and needed this info for tax purposes. My receipts don't usually even make it into the house!

Found your comment on Lain Ehmann's blog, and I just couldn't resist popping over to your blog.

As far as the stuff you need to get rid of, you could list it on craigs list. It's easy, and because you can limit it to a certain geographic area, you wouldn't have to mess with shipping. And you might make some new crafty friends! Just a thought...