Saturday, June 06, 2009

I suffer from..........

Procrastination! I guess I've never really wanted to admit it to myself. When I know I have to do important things I am forever looking for an excuse to do something else.

So when my teenage daughter brings me a doodle she did for me a few weeks ago, it started to wake me up, to what I was doing to myself and even to my family. It said; "Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today" Abraham Lincoln

Then this week I visited Laine's Scrap Happy site. Guess what she was talking about.....arrrgghhh. Okay, I get the idea already!! Hello world, my name is Juel and I am a full on Procrastinator!! She has a cute utube video on her site that pretty much says it all.

So this week I've started taking care of a few things that I have been putting off, what about you??

No comments: