Saturday, July 11, 2009



One year and 10 days

That is how long we have lived her in Spokane. Sometimes I still feel like I am in a dream and that I'm going to wake up living back in our other house with Bruce travelling out of town every week.

Things I have learned this past year and 10 days:

*That it is okay to be angry sometimes, even when it takes you while to figure out why
*That things on your honey do list can actually get done
*That gardening isn't so bad when you have someone to share it with
*That driving in traffic isn't so bad once you get use to it
*That figuring out your way around is scary at first but a breeze once you go out on your own
*That after living here for a year and 10 days I STILL have stuff to get rid of, but haven't added anything(well maybe a few things in my scrapbook corner)
*That it is nice to take a break from scrapbooking even for a little while
*That I can be my best friend but still miss doing things with others
*That I really do miss entertaining

So these are a few things I have learned. Are you learning anything special?

No comments: