Monday, October 12, 2009

Busy weekend


The weekend was wonderfu but busy. We spent most of Saturday at my son's Marching Band competition, where his band took 1st place in their division and 2nd place overall. They did a great job!! Go Mt. Spokane!!


For the LOAD challenges I decided to give myself permission to skip Sunday. I am okay with it and it was nice to just not be in a rush. When I get some time I will be adding supplies used in each of these layouts. I just didn't think about it until today.


Day 7......Prompt: Do something you haven't finished. I made this double page layout a VERY long time ago! I've had pictures made up for way to long. This was such a beautiful day and it was the first time my youngest daughter swam in a lake.


Day 8.......Prompt: Just be happy doing what you are doing. I love these photos of one of my older daughters. They were given to me by my neighbor and I was able to scan them in to make pages for each of the girls.

No comments: