Friday, April 16, 2010

Changing

Spring is here, it is getting warmer and I am feeling the itch for new things.  Funny for someone who doesn't really enjoy change all that much.  I guess I'm getting older....gasp......and realizing that some change is good.  You can change how you learn and while it can be scary, it ends up being all good.  Like this blog, it has been 3 years since I started it.  I didn't feel like I had much to say but over time my voice has changed.  It is getting easier to write and share eventhough I am not consistant.  I am however trying, thanks for sticking with me.

I am learning things to do with blogs from the class Bling Out Your Blog 3.0 which you can take at Little Light Studio.  I took Bling Out Your Blog 2.0 last spring but honestly didn't get very far, before I got frustrated.  I really am learning a lot and I am pretty proud of myself.  I'll be adding things I'm sure the next few weeks so be sure you check back.   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG! well done! : )