Thursday, June 10, 2010

Slowing Down

I tell you what, it is always the best of intentions.  You start each day with a list of things to do, then somewhere down the line you find that your day takes a turn.  It isn't the way it was suppose to be.  That pretty much sums up my life the last few weeks and months.  For the most part I feel like I am on a rollercoaster just hanging on for dear life, just hoping the next corner doesn't make me fall off.

So I think this week started out to be busy but has turned into a lesson of relearning to slow down.  Living in the moment, finding joy that has been misplaced and just being thankful for what I do have.  I am trying to not look at the fact that yesterday durning my errands my key phob decided to not lock my car, making it easy for someone to steal my hands free bluetooth device.  I don't understand why people feel the need to take things that don't belong to them.  I am also trying to not look at the sad fact that my computer has decided to be sick.  Instead I'm trying to see the silver lining......Maybe someone needed the bluetooth worse than me.  I can always buy another one.  I am thankful I had enough time to backup my photos to cd last night before my computer decided to really be sick.  I should have done it a long time ago.  I am thankful I have my hubby's laptop to even be able to post today and wondeful people in my life that are trying to help my sick computer. 

No comments: