Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wonderful

It took me over a week to get caught up from my vacation, which was a good thing because then my husband took two weeks off from work.  What a nice treat to just slow down and really have nothing on the agenda.  We managed to get 4 summer projects done and it feels so great to dream about what we will do next year.

Summer is coming to an end and that means there is less than a month until school starts.  My youngest will be in High School!  Excuse me......can things please slow down just a little bit.  Next week is also the start of Marching Band Camp.  Life will take on a busy spin with practices, football games and competitions not letting up until the end of October.  It might be busy but I count myself privileged to be there for my children when they need me.

Our family has seen two new Grandbabies this year and they are both just so beautiful.  Sage Pearl was born in February and the newest Maximus Walter was born in July.  Both daughter's are doing wonderfully and we couldn't be more happy for them.(and also for us)

I have more to share about my vacation but that will have to wait for another day.  Hopefully it won't take me so long to post next time.  I leave you with a bit of summer.  I'm not really much for yellow but these make me extremely happy!

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

BABIES!!! awwwwwww