Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Journaling Days

I am so enjoying the process of this album for my family.  It makes me so happy even if I am just a bit behind.  One of the things I LOVE about this class is once you pay for it, you can do it each year without any extra cost for the class.  I've already found a few things to use in my next year's album!  You can't beat a good sale on Christmas things, so much fun.   

My album is 6x6 with a few different sized pages thrown in.  Most are chipboard of different thicknesses from my stash or cereal boxes.  Everything is glued down in with either my Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac Adhesive, Glossy accents, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive or Beacons 3 in 1 Advanced Craft Glue(which I LOVE! Just use in well ventilated area)

Cover,  The window pane is from a piece of chipboard from some punched out game pieces.


Day 1, This is actually a clear page so you can see Day 2 right behind it.  A very snowy day and a Robin outside my daughters bedroom window. 

Day 2,  All about the weather and on my tags I wrote about the 3 special gifts I got the first 3 days of December.  The photo in the bottom right is my neighbor's arborvitae, hope it straights out come spring.

1 comment:

Jimjams said...

What a fabulous start to your JYC journal. Love the front cover with the decorated trees and that robin photo is superb - how beautiful!