Saturday, January 01, 2011

Welcome 2011

I have decided that as much as I have loved this process this month of my journal.  My journal ends with Day 31 and I am really okay with it.  Today it has all about resting, which we will also do tomorrow.  Everyone is back to the regular family life as of Monday.  Yes, my husband has been home.  He has taken the kids vacation time off for as long as I can remember.  The only thing I don't like about everyone returning to work/school is that all of our animals are so use to people being around that they are pouty when the schedule is back to normal.

Day 28, Indulgences there were so many of them but it is all good!

Day 29, Can't let time go by without talking about a few of the movies I love watching.

Day 30, A short summary of 2010. 

Day 31, Goodbye 2010 and Hello to 2011.

No comments: