Saturday, February 19, 2011

I tell you what this has been a rough three weeks, it hasn't been a good start to the new year healthwise.  It  started with getting a small cold that knocked me on my butt.  There was one day that I slept off and on for a full day!  The beginning of last week I was feeling pretty good and thought I was to the end of it, then the coughing started.  I decided to give up and get myself into the doctor, so glad I did!  By last night I was into coughing fits and had the worst sinus headache a person can have.  I am on my fourth box of kleenex, seriously that is a lot of snot!!  I know a little gross but I feel icky.  We have started whipping things down with Clorox wipes, one of the best inventions in my book!!   

If you have been following or visiting my blog for any length of time you know that I am in love with Mixed Media art.  I have recently found this wonderful lady Christy Tomlinson and she is doing a special online class called The She Art Workshop.  You can find out about it here and if you go to the Where Women Create blog you can enter yourself into a contest to win a pass to the class.  It is something I am seriously thinking about taking just to learn just a little bit more about what I love.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hello fellow BG! Did you sign up for She Art? Isn't it fantastic already?
Just wanted to pop in a say 'hey'!
{HUG}