Monday, May 16, 2011

What I am looking forward to....

FINALLY a bit of warmer weather here in Spokane!  I have so needed it.  April was the coldest on record since the 1920's!  I tell you what it leaves you not motivated to do much of anything. 

My one and only scrapbook project done so far this year.....ack.  I know hard for me to even believe.  I've had this on my heart for sometime, helps me to think of warmer days and special memories!   A 5x7 canvas of my soon to be 18 year old son, he was 2 years old here.  His hair is darker now.  It was a good day at the beach, not a day I soon will forget.
 What I am looking forward to this summer.......Thank you Leslie for the idea!

1. My oldest daughter and my youngest grandson coming for a visit in 39 days.
2.  Having my teenagers home for the summer.  Trying to hold onto each minute of time with them.
3.  Celebrating my son's 18th birthday...it happens so fast?  Again, holding tight to every minute with him.
4.  Celebrating my Grandson's first birthday!  I have 5 Grandchildren and this will be the first birthday I have been able to celebrate with one of them.  So excited!
5.  She Had Three Hearts with Christy Tomlinson, starts May 23!  I know not quite summer but it is close enough.  This class was given to me as a gift and I am so looking forward to it.
6.  Soul Restoration 2, starts June 6.  Another special gift from a friend.  Thank you Kathy!
7.  The Summer of Color class, starts June 6 check it out here.  Whats not to like when it is FREE!
8.  Having no daily agenda
9.  Rain storms, maybe some thunder too.
10.  Gardening.  It has taken me over a  year to find my joy in this again.  We have worked so hard as a family, the last couple of years, to make our gardens stress free.  It is paying off this spring!  It is all beautiful. 
11.  The excitement of Marching Band season.  It is always so LONG, but it is going to be a special year for many reasons.  I can't share them right now but when I can I will post!
13.  Excitement of my son's senior portraits getting done......excuse me....again, it goes to fast!!
14.  Scrapbooking, needing to get on a roll again and get stuff done.
15.  Ice Tea Lemonade ;) 

So what are you looking forward to this summer?

1 comment:

scrapwordsmom said...

Oh your list is a good one! I soooo wanted to take Christy's class but I am Co-Leader of my Church camp and it's during that time and I just need to focus on that. I am sure she'll offer it again.

We will be in SR 2 together!!!

So happy I inspired you today;)

Leslie