Monday, June 13, 2011

What a wonderful few days I have had!!  June 9th, was my 27th Wedding Anniversary and we are going into 30 years of being together!  What the time we have had in those years, certainly a lot of bumps along the way but I wouldn't change a thing.  I love this man more today then I did the day I married him.  He is my constant companion, he misses me when he has to be away from home, he is my best friend and puts up with everything I do.  I LOVE you Darlin, always and forever.

Thanks, to two of children's friends coming over Saturday for a few hours, we were able to get our yard work caught up.  Now it is just about maintaining everything.  We pulled out some evergreens, then went to the nursery yesterday and bought some plants to fill it back in.  It is a challenging space because it is all shade.  I haven't had a shade garden since we moved from our very first house over 15 years ago.  I'm looking forward  to seeing everything grow and come to life.

I'm really loving the Summer of Color class.  Last fall that I took Nic Howards Color Class at Big Pictures Classes so I decided I wanted to change up my original little layouts to go into my journal for this class.  I love how it turned out, you can see my before here.  Each color will have two pages. 

Since I love Big Pictures classes I want to give you a heads up.......if you missed out on Nic's class in the fall they are offering it again at Big Pictures classes.  I believe it starts at the end of June and runs for 6 weeks.  Totally worth the cost of the class!! 

3 comments:

Donna said...

This is a Great post, thankyou for sharing!! lovin' the BLUE!

Kristin said...

These are wonderful! And those pictures are so sweet - happy anniversary and thank you for joining in on the Summer of Color journey - your link is now up ;) xoxo

Sandi McLean said...

Love your take on the challenge!