Thursday, August 18, 2011

Needed Breaks

I have found myself in need of taking more breaks this summer than I had planned.  I've given myself permission to be okay with it and I hope my faithful few can forgive me.  This year it has been about Me, it that can be said without it sounding conceded.  Taking care of Me has helped me refocus on the things that are the most important to me and letting go of things I just can't control.

Kristin's The Summer of Color was wonderful for me.  It helped me break into a Moleskin journal I purchased almost two years ago.  You can visit my Flickr page to see everything all in one place for what I did this summer.  Each and everyone of the pages hold a special meaning to me.  I am so thankful that Kristin took time out of her summer to make us all happy about color!  Guess what?  She already has plans for next summer!!  Yep, The Summer of Color 2 ~ Ice Cream Inspirations, coming June 4, 2012.  Plan on joining us, it will be fun.  I think it will be a hard summer for me to stay away from the ice cream!!

Come visit me tomorrow, I have a couple of things I want to show you that I am really proud of!!

1 comment:

scrapwordsmom said...

I enjoyed following you guys during that challenge. I did 3 of them. So fun!