Thursday, March 15, 2012

Classes and other stuff

Spring is just right around the corner or at least I hope so!  I am feeling a renewed strength and believe you me that I am in need of all the strength I can get right now. 

I have fallen in love with this man's techniques....Tim Holtz, he is amazing in the things he can do with a little bit of ink.  I know I will never be able to go on a retreat or travel to a scrapbook store that he is teaching at, so his first online class is my answer.  I'm very excited!!

I am also taking another class by Christy Tomlinson and she has joined up with Junelle Jacobson.  I had the wonderful opportunity to have her in another one of Christy's classes last year.  I tell you what....this woman is completely awesome!  I have done a little bit of sketching over the years but nothing like what I am learning.  This is one of those classes that if it is offered again I would take it in a heartbeat.

I am still plugging along over at Suzi's school, with her a Lovely Dream class.  She has now opened it up for an all year class!  So very excited to be apart of what she is doing.  Her newest class fairies will be starting pretty soon and I am really looking forward to it.  There is a fairy I have been working on for almost 2 years.  The wonderful cool thing is the day after my mothers death I was able to finish her.  I felt her helping me, it was awesome.         

It is interesting, how each class I have taken over the years has met me right where I am.  I sometimes feel like I am just grasping at anything and everything to find my place.  I do truly LOVE what I do!  I'll be sharing more art soon!  Thank you for being here!!

No comments: