Monday, October 01, 2012

Happy Fall

I sit here in amazement really on how fast time goes.  It is now October, the weather is changing getting cooler and this weekend starts Marching Band season for our family.  The bamd kids have been practicing since August and it is looking to be a wonderful show.  I might be a little bias since my youngest daughter Michaela is the head Drum Major.  She has been through so much especially this past year and I am just so happy that she is in a better place, so this can be a part of her life.


 This summer I finally found a couple of pieces of furniture that meet our needs in our familyroom.  This is the one that holds all our DVD/VHS's , it was a total spare of the moment purchase but one that has managed to clean things up pretty nicely.  I'm just so excited about it.  This piece also holds an emotional thing for me, it helps to remind me that I CAN refrain from spending.  That if I spend less I will have more for those special things that come along.  I am VERY proud of myself, one little step at a time.

Thank you for sticking around while I have been working some stuff out.  I do appreciate everyone of you who come to visit.   

No comments: