Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's cold outside!

We are hard and fast into winter right now.  The weather is bitter cold, the hot chocolate kind of days that make you want to sit under the covers all day.  Rarely though, do I get to do that because as a Mom and Granny, duty calls. 


You can however even tell when winter hits inside the house because this is what my dishwasher looks like....more mugs!    


For years I have had these little mugs just waiting for little grand kids in my life.  I am happy to report that they are being used and it makes me so happy.  Hot Chocolate complete with peppermint mini marshmallows!  The little dipper mug I have had since Nicole was little and she used to use it when she had 'coffee' with Daddy. 

1 comment:

Just a Simple Gal - Judy in Huntsville - AL said...

Love this Juel! When we were celeaning out my mom's house [she moved into assisted living of her own accord] the ONE THING our oldest [now 25] wanted was the mug he used to drink coffee in [mostly milk] mid-afternoons when he was there - such GOOD MEMORIES.